Work with us
The Indian Wedding market is estimated at approx. $50 billion (around ₹33,000 crore), the world’s second-largest, after the $70 billion US market in year 2018. And it is growing at an estimated 20% a year.Indian weddings have a budget range from ₹5 lakh to ₹5 crore. An average Indian spends an estimated one-fifth of his/her wealth accumulated in a lifetime on weddings.
After the recent seed funding round, EIW is open to work with Indian wedding service vendors in the top Wedding destinations in North India (including but not limited to New Delhi/NCR region, Agra, Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur in Rajasthan).
To start with, EIW is looking for following Wedding vendors to work with:
- Bloggers (Fashion, Lifestyle, Travel)
- Content creator and marketers
- Dressmaker Ladies who can make custom clothing for women, such as dresses, blouses, and evening gowns
- Favours (Gifts for wedding guests)
- Gift Shopping Assistants
- Honeymoon Tour Operators (for Honeymoon package Abroad for Indian couples)
- Indian clothes (for gents and kids) and Dresses (for ladies) renting vendors
- Live Video Streaming service providers
- Local ground transport (Cars, Minivans and Buses)
- Local Sightseeing Tour Operators
- Makeup Artists (MUA) for hair and makeup of friends and foreign guests
- Mehndi Artists,
- Multilingual Guides (French-English, German-English, Italian-English or any combination)
- Online Cashless Registry
- Venues (Temples, Hotels, Royal Palaces, Heritage Hotels, Wedding Banquet Hall, Farm/Barn Houses, Garden, Vineyard/Winery, Park, Mansion, Country Club, Restaurant, Loft/Modern Space, Hill Stations, Beaches)
- Or people with any other professional background (including, but not limited to Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Bankers, Farmers, Social Workers, Researchers etc), who would like to contribute in some way to EIW project as a vibrant community to promote Indian Wedding culture abroad and suggest ideas to improve our products/services.
EIW platform will provide Indian Wedding vendors, an easier access to our foreign clients abroad. Hence it has potential to open a whole new market and opportunities for Indian Wedding vendors, which didn’t exist before.
If you believe you are the one, please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our associates in India will contact you to know you and understand your service portfolio better.